Heartbreak - Not a taboo anymore ๐Ÿ’”




Heartbreaks hurt,
Breakups suck,
He was a flirt,
And was clearly out of luck.

He made a choice,
I wasn't his,
Made a lot of noise,
And well, what a miss.

He promised to be nice,
Hoped to stay friends,
He was cold like an ice,
Never tried to make amends.

He never tried,
Made me feel less,
Don't know why I cried,
Now,I'm such a mess.

If you feel it too,
Now is the time to stop,
Keep being beautiful as you do,
You'll always be at the top.

You deserve to be happy,
No matter how you feel,
He was always so crappy,
I hope now you see the difference between real and reel.

He made a trap, 
You fell for it,
He was always full of crap,
Maybe now you see the shit.

-Charmi ๐ŸŒน

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading ❤

Popular posts from this blog

Love ๐ŸŒน

Live sessions Vs Recorded session ๐Ÿ‹️‍♂️

The Cheerleaders are DEAD